...not taking a break from blogging...just taking a break and decided to blog about nothing...lucky you, eh?
- I tried to explain what blogging is to my 80 year-old grandma. I told her that blogging {for me} is: "journaling....meets scrapbooking....meets social networking". I kinda like that definition.
- I found a really cool spot for Ryan next year and I'm pretty excited about it. {and so is he}
- Gage is now officially de-binked (except for sleeping) and we're continuing to work ever so hard on the fit-throwing.
- This weekend is jam-packed with fun. We get to have dinner with some great new friends AND celebrate my nephew's birthday. We got him a balloon rocket. He's just going to {freak} when he sees it.
- I have been running and now I can make the huge loop (approx. 2 mi) without walking. That's a lil miracle I like to call UNHEARDOF. Welcome back muscle. It's been a while.
- JD got a pretty big raise so I told him I married him for his money- $$$$$$$$$$$hahahahaha.
- Today during class, a student very enthusiastically told me he got an A on an assignment. We both went to High-5 one another and stopped mid slap, looked at our hands, and at the exact same time blurted out, "nahhh....I just put hand sanitizer on my hands". I laughed so hard I seriously almost stopped breathing. I guess we're all just a *wee* bit flu conscious these days.
- God is good. All the time. Have a JOYFUL weekend :)
5 comments:
Thanks for bringing an extra smile to my day! I could feel your JOY at finding the right place for Ryan to be :D (Praising God for it too!)
Way to go on the Running!!!
How exciting to be sharing time with friends, celebrating a birthday, spending a little extra money (Okay, just hoping you will be :D)...Sounds like a truly great weekend ahead!
As for the binkie...I just heard of the binkie fairy at sharing yesterday...apparently, one night you put the binkie under your pillow and the next day it's gone and a AWESOME present is in it's place....I'm wondering when the binkie fairy started cutting in on the tooth fairies magic ????:D Just thought I'd share in case you need her to visit your Gage :D
Most all...You are just a beautiful, special, sweet girl...and I'm happy to be able to call you my friend! Sweet blessings!
Congrats on running...i remember the days in la grande running around the neighborhood by patties...those were the days, what i wouldn't give for my 20 mile!!!
Love this post!
See you soon! ;)
Naaaa! Very funny!
lol...gotta love hand sanitizer
Post a Comment