Don't get me wrong, though. I'm just a human- just a girl. I'm still feeling {uneasy} from time to time about the carseat situation - and going to the grocery store with (3) little ones still seems impossible - have I mentioned that we sold our infant carseat and stroller in the garage sale? - these are just a few of the little bumps in the road that run fast through my mind...and then I remember to stop.
God is so in control here. And his fingerprints are alllll over this lil miracle (just as they've always been...).
And so, when I listen to this song by Sister Hazel, I let myself be in LOVE with the creator of you...and me...and my sweet little tiny beating heart blessings. Every last one.
And speaking of blessings...(because what's a post without a pic of these handsome little men???) Talk about some sweet blessings! ;)
3 comments:
Just smiling at this post...and seeing God's goodness oozing through you... all over it! Those pictures of the boys are priceless...I'm thinking they should become the poster boys for Hermiston Melons! Have a GREAT Tuesday! Sweet blessings sweet girl!
Reid loved the pictures of your boys...I am totally craving watermelons now...thank goodness we get Hermiston Melons on the coast, they are the only ones we eat! HUGS
Love the song!
The pictures are priceless and full of goodness :) Frame 'em!
Great things are in store ... and as you open the packages of each day {God's blessings} He's only going to become more and more real to you and because of you!!
Have a GREAT Tuesday!
Post a Comment