Saying prayers of peace and love for you today ~
(((Thinking of your family today)))
praying for His comfort and love to surround your family today.
Loving you and your family today (and always). I am thinking of you and the sweet memories I have of Olivia.
Happy Birthday Miss Olivia...we miss you and can't wait to see you...Love,Uncle Kasey, Aunt Jess, Clayton and Levi
Just praying for you and your boys sweet girl.....Much Love to all of you...Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Saying prayers of peace and love for you today ~
(((Thinking of your family today)))
praying for His comfort and love to surround your family today.
Loving you and your family today (and always). I am thinking of you and the sweet memories I have of Olivia.
Happy Birthday Miss Olivia...we miss you and can't wait to see you...
Love,
Uncle Kasey, Aunt Jess, Clayton and Levi
Just praying for you and your boys sweet girl.....Much Love to all of you...Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment