I'm MIA.
We have {no} TV. It started smoking....then fizzled with electrical shock. It's dead. {and I'm glad}
I have {no} computer. I 'might' have slammed the lid to my laptop down a tad harder than recommended. Note to self: If you can't pay for a fit, then down throw one.
I've been blog-less
I've been Tv-less
I've been facebook-less
I've been email-less
Sometimes {less} is really {more}...and while I've been enjoying my time {away} from multimedia, there's a part of me that can't wait for it to come back.
Fingers crossed.
4 comments:
Fingers crossed with you! :)
Oh man...tough times for electronics around your place...
Hope you are back soon!! Although I have to say I have my computer and I still haven't managed to get a post together this month :)
I so know how you feel!
Less is More...what a great way to see life! So blessed by you..and those goodies you left us :D Praying your Christmas is very MERRY...but, more that than...filled with many, many Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment