simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

It {amazes} Me

It simply amazes me how much this kid is like me:

Sometimes when he's throwing a rip-roaring fit in the middle of public, I just look down at him and laugh because I {know} those roots run deep. Passion, is what I like to call it.


He keeps to himself.



Prefers to be by himself.
Always learning. Always exploring. Always asking.

Always making. Always searching.

---

It simply amazes me how this kid is just like his dad:



Always building. Always creating. Always expressing.


Always working. Always wondering.

---
Never a dull moment. Never a bore.
---
And when the two of these guys get together, well...watch out, because they make quite a team! ;)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like the boys had a blast at the children's museum!

Soon that great team will be the three amigos and then look out! :) It is so awesome!

Sweet Blessings said...

I Love this post...because that's just how I see your boys too...(one little Lisa & one litte JD)...I can't help but smile as I wonder what your new blessing will be like ?!?! (Maybe half & half...the best of both worlds :D) Hope your Monday was a GREAT one! Sweet blessings!

Kristie said...

sweet boys!! each a little bit of both of you!!:)

Lindsay said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures ... they say it all ... even without the words! :)

You & your boys are blessed ... just think of the places they'll go & the things they'll do :)