I {thought} my water broke this morning.
Seriously. I did.
---
I should preface this by saying that I've never had my water 'naturally' break.
...and yeah, I realize that by kiddo {4} a person {should} have that pretty much figured out.
---
but I don't so yeah, {thought} my water broke. Not good. Turns out....ya learn something new every day and I'll spare you the details :)
.
More to the point is what I learned today when my ever-loving husband asked me how far along I {really} was...because, you know...life is happening all around us and as the days turn into weeks, it's getting tough to keep up.
Sadly, I wasn't exactly sure so I googled a pregnancy calendar and input all my dates.
Turns out I'm 32 weeks and 5 days. Turns out my due date is a little {sooner} than expected. Turns out that if {everything} turns out, it looks like we might meet this new little man on March 3rd and not March 25th.
MARCH 3rd.
Um, excuse me while I {think} about a heart attack.
Are we ready?
Is {he} ready?
Can we {really} do this?
...ready or not...
(please pray with us. this is so scary)
6 comments:
You are ready!
Praying with you!!
YES!
Praying with you- HUGS!!!
You know that veggie tales song "God is Bigger than the Boogie Man!" I think having kids is kinda like the boogie man for you...all the unknowns and suprises and the intense need to have that baby out and in your more than capable and loving arms! Just remember that God is BIGGER than all those fears and unknowns (I know you know it, but we all need reminders, I do all the time). I know you are more than ready for this little guy, I have no doubt! I will be praying for you!
Praying!
TRUST.
WORRY NOT!
LEAN ON HIM!
FAITH.
LOVE.
and more love :)
Oh my gosh this made me laugh! You are READY and I am so stinkin excited!!!!
Praying every day since the moment this sweet blessing began :D I just know God is taking you through this new story step by step..and I soooo can't wait to read the ending :D Love you sweet girl...and please know you can call anytime you need to let out those scary thoughts! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment