I have had the hardest time getting Gage to EAT. He's not much for babyfood- finger foods are okay for the first three or so bites, but beyond that he's just not interested (wish I had that problem- lol). So, I started to get creative and this is what I came up with: "The Honey Pot" (I call it the honey pot because we lovingly refer to Gage as "Gagie Bear"...and this pot reminds me off Poo bear diving in after honey.
Some of these photos may make you want to cringe because of the mess, but allow me to reassure you that I'd gladly clean up the mess if it meant that he would be EATING this stuff.

Ewe...gross...what IS that he is eating? It's one of Ryan's favorites: mac and cheese, grilled hotdogs, and peas...only Gage's was sifted through my babyfood grinder.

I have NEVER seen him so into eating before! I think we've hit the nail on the head with the honey pot idea!

I kid you not, this bowl was TOTALLY empty in about 5 minutes!
2 comments:
so, do you think it is the bowl he likes so much or being able to dig the food out of it with his hands?
I think it's probably both- I've tried to give him the food on his tray and he's not as interested in it that way. I've tried plates and it was the same thing. So yeah, it's the bowl and the fact that he gets to scoop with his hands :)
Post a Comment