simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
He's HOME!!!!
{finally} We've missed him terribly these past SEVEN days. And we're so excited that he's now an official great white hunter. Luckily, he missed us too :)
Congrats JD on your 1st Elk! Glad you are home safe and sound. Wow, you grew a real hunter's beard! Never seen you that hairy before. :) Lis~ your video is classic funny!!
Way to go JD...but, most of all...from the picture of your two "boys"...I can tell Ryan already has that look of "hunter-man" in his system...I wish I could hear the stories he'll be telling about it! I'm so smiling for you! Sweet blessings!
6 comments:
eww gross dead animal head! eww gross grizzly beard! LOL! Congrats JD, the great white!!!
Exciting stuff :)
Have a GREAT week!
Congrats JD on your 1st Elk! Glad you are home safe and sound. Wow, you grew a real hunter's beard! Never seen you that hairy before. :) Lis~ your video is classic funny!!
p.s. Was that elk smiling when you shot him JD????
Way to go JD...but, most of all...from the picture of your two "boys"...I can tell Ryan already has that look of "hunter-man" in his system...I wish I could hear the stories he'll be telling about it! I'm so smiling for you! Sweet blessings!
i agree with amy... ewww gross!! a dead animal!! and as for the video... jd, you're a dork! :o) hee hee hee!
Post a Comment