The fire station was a BIG hit. When "Fireman Ed" asked the kids what they do if their house is on fire and all the kids just stared at him, I knew I was in trouble. Then, out of the clear blue sky, my kid screams at the top of his lungs....
"RUN!!!"
Hmmmm, well kinda. It was then that I realized we needed to have a few hundred fire drills at our house- and that we did.
I must admit that I have a new appreciation for what it takes to take 17 four year olds on a field trip. Let's just say that every time I saw Mrs. Veronica, she was counting (bless her heart) and I think I heard Mrs. Tess say "Don't touch the gasoline" at least three times.
In other news, I had to have 3 moles removed (and more to come, evidently) , which has shed a new light on the term 'holey moley'. I think that is knee-slappin' funny but JD just thinks I'm gross and Ryan keeps wondering who shot me. Hmmmm...
6 comments:
What a fun time! I'm so glad you got to go too :)
And good for you for having those moles checked out ... holey moley ... I love it!
Ryan looks like he had a blast. Those pics are adorable! AND I like to say holey guaca-MOLEY!! Now that sounds disgusting. :)
I LOVE that you captured Ryan totally enjoying his time at the Fire Station..and that you got to be a part of it, to watch his excitement! Thanks so much for sharing...and I'm glad you are on top of those moles! That is next on my list to do too..... Sweet blessings!
I was waiting for a post about this special day! It looks like the station was a big hit.
Ronda and I have always talked about taking the kids to the fire station, we just have never done it. I love the picture of him in the drivers seat.
Hi Lisa! I just found you through Miss Tammy's blog! So funny! Anyway, it will be fun to catch up with you here too.
Oh man, Ryan is too cute...love that: "run"!!!
Post a Comment