simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

News Flash: The Training Wheels Have Left the Building!!!

Don't knock the bike, k? I got it at a yardsale for $5 and what can I say? Ryan's favorite color is green. :)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Way to go Ryan! Yaaaay!

Sweet Blessings said...

So smiling...and I can't believe he can already ride with out the training wheels..I know I was in First Grade before I accomplished that feat! Go, Ryan, Go!!! Sweet blessings!

Mrs. G said...

Lisa, I have stumbled onto your blog through another, and I am so glad to see your family doing well and living life. The things you have learned in the Beth Moore study are awesome and life-changing too! She has a way of getting to the heart of matters. Tell JD that Mark says Hi and we will pray for your continued happiness!
Miriah

Lindsay said...

GO Ryan GO!! How fun :)

Hope your weekend is full of GREAT things :)