simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Awe, shucks.

I came back from the Spelling Bee today and this is what I found on my desk: ...with an Obie's coffee...
...and a note that said "I love you"...
...from my favorite person of all time...
...who I forget to tell all the time...
Thank you, JD. You certainly brightened my day.

7 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Yeahhhh...what a perfect suprise for your Friday...I hope you give your Man a little extra squeezing for that one!!! Does he know he'll be the rock star husband at bible study tonight..ha, ha.??? Sweet blessings!

Maeg said...

What a guy!!!

Crystal said...

How sweet! Flowers AND coffee?? Wowzers! :)

Katie said...

So sweet!

Lindsay said...

:) smiling and still wondering :)

They are BEAUTIFUL!!

morevores said...

Way to go J.D., making the other husbands stand up and take notice. Tee hee. That's awesome Lisa, I hope those flowers last a long time so you can enjoy them as long as you want.

Anonymous said...

How awesome!!!

Can't wait to hang Sat!!!