Here they are in all their glory: The final vacation photos.
First stop : The Portland ZOO
Bears are scary, no matter how many inches of glass separate them from us.
They're BIG too!
Here are my boys at the McMinneville Museum of Flight standing next to the basket for a hot air balloon:
This is the "Spruce Goose". It's the largest wooden airplane ever flown.
Bears are scary, no matter how many inches of glass separate them from us.
They're BIG too!
Here are my boys at the McMinneville Museum of Flight standing next to the basket for a hot air balloon:
This is the "Spruce Goose". It's the largest wooden airplane ever flown.









2 comments:
LOVE the flight museum pictures ... I so need to take my boys there ... especially the biggest one of the 3 :)
You had a GREAT time ... and those last few words say it all!
Here's to vacations and time together that just make the world seem {right} :)
Oh, I wish I could go on vacation with you...you shared some great "boy" things with your boys :D And, I know you made many family memories that will forever warm your hearts! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment