simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Okay, so here's the deal.

I'm SO STINKIN' EXCITED that you want to run a marathon with me. You don't EVEN know. So here's the deal:

1. Let's make it a BIG deal. I mean, setting goals and reaching them is BIG.
2. Let's look forward to next spring all year long!
3. Let's get Bloomsday T-shirts and wear them with pride until they literally fall off of our bodies years and years from now.
4. Let's rent a fab hotel - like a fancy schmancy one - and make a whole a 'girl's weekend' out of it.
5. Let's run our hearts out and CELEBRATE that we're hard workin', dedicated, God-fearing, goal-setting, goal-accomplishing, super fine WOMEN.

I'm thinking home-made pedicures. I'm thinking home-made manicures. I'm thinking laughing, loving, talking, bonding, maybe even a little bit of margarita-drinking...especially if my good friend (ahem...) brings her vitamix 1200 blender.

Sound good?

6 comments:

Amy said...

Are you sure you want me to go?

Do we have to wait until next spring for pedi's and mani's? lol

I love fancy hotels!!!

Amy said...

Oh, and what is a Vitamix blender?

Lisa said...

YES, I'm SURE I want you there!!!!!!!!!! The MORE, the merrier fo sho!

A vitamix blender is the blender of ALL blenders. My good friend, Candy, has one and it is awesome. It's sold at Costco but I'm waaaaaay too cheap to make the investment. It's close to $400!!!!

Sweet Blessings said...

You GO GIRL! I can hardly wait to see the ways God blesses you through this goal-setting, goal-reaching, life-changing journey! Sweet blessings!

candy said...

Sounds great Lisa,,,, but by the way...It's a vitamix 5200. HAHAHA Of course it will make the trip with me. After the race of course. No hangovers for bloomsday. :)

Crystal said...

This post gave me goosebumps because I am sooooo excited! I have to start 'jogging' soon so I can build up some stamina! Hope that my knees can take it. :)