---
Our first excursion was the beach (after the fireworks on the Indian Reservation, of course). This is Maegan and Reid. Rudd and JD are standing in front of us (in case you were wondering).
What's more is that at this particular moment, it was a low spring tide (an exceptionally low tide during a full or new moon phase when the moon and sun's gravity pull at Earth's fluids together). The result? Sanddollar VILLE!
9 comments:
How fun!! Love getting together with old friends! Can't believe the size of that agate!!
WOW...look at all of those sand dollars! Looks like a super fun time!
So smiling for you and your get away to the Coast..and, that God has blessed you with those forever friends!!! I LOVE that you got to be in the pictures...how do you always look so darn cute??? And...I hope you brought home many of those sand dollars for mementos :D Have the BEST Saturday! Sweet blessings!
P.S. I'm missing our weekly studies :D
Oopa! I just realized I can't spell...but,you know what I meant :D Love you sweet friend....Sweet blessings~!
Wow, your trips always look so fun. My favortie picture in this post is the one of you and Megan with the sand dollars, you both look so adorable, so glad you got to go spend time with them. :)
Looks like you guys had a great vacation. I think we are ready to make a "peaceful" trip down. haha
See ya soon.
One of my favorite people gave me a sand dollar necklace recently ...
I'm wondering if you threw any back in?? :)
My favorite line of the story you gave me ... "It sure made a difference to that one!"
** Love the agate too! :)
Linds- Too funny cause I was thinking about that the whole time we were gathering!!!!
None of the dollars we grabbed up were living...you know if there was one purple one in the bunch, I would have stepped my toes into that arctic water myself to return it to the sea ;)
The picture of the boys brings tears to my eyes...I hope there are many more trips to come! Reid had so much fun with Ryan and Gage.
Post a Comment