Happy 9
th wedding anniversary to us! (and I always like to add that it's been 9 married years but 13 total together years just because those extra 4 years definitely need to count for
somethin') :)

We aren't going to do anything fancy
schmancy for our anniversary. We usually go out to dinner (and talk about how weird it is without our kids with us) and then go to a movie (it's always between summer hits so it's some guy flick like Pirates of the
Caribbean or something like that). The Proposal is still in theatres though, so I may get my anniversary movie yet!
Hahaha. It seems like everyone we know is out of town, so we'll have to postpone our celebration until my parents get back in town or something...
--
Seriously though, being married to JD is the greatest thing ever. I'm very thankful that God placed him in my life!
--
And speaking of anniversaries and thankfulness...it's also the one year anniversary of this guy being chew-free!
WWHHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO. See? Prayer works! :)

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!! Hope you do get a special movie date in soon!!
Way to go JD! One year and counting...:)
OH, I didn't know today was your day...so, belated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...I sooooo would of came and stayed with the boys so the two of you could of celebrated in "style" :D I still will....so, just give me a call!!! And, how AWESOME of a victory is that for JD! GOOD WORK!!! OR should I say, JOB WELL DONE...and just think with the money he saved...now he can get another gun (ha,ha...!)
I think you two were definitely made for each other...and God knew just what He was doing when he brought you together! Wow...sorry for the book...just so happy for you two! So,this is my prayer for this new year of marriage...May it be filled with incredible JOY, great moments of romance, and LOTS of time to Just "BE"! (and a few adventures here & there too :D) Sweet blessings!
Happy Anniversary Kiddos!
I hope you can find time to break away today and do something special.
Jason and I are up for watching the little guys. :)
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!
Love you both and pray that God continues to shine in and through your marriage!!
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Post a Comment