The fire is going...
The new scentsy smell is filling the air...
Spiced chai at my side...
fall is definitely {here}.
I had a doctor's appt yesterday afternoon. My doctor couldn't find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler...and as he slowly {silently} scanned my belly, it was all I could do but squeek out the words, "find it". He gave up on the doppler and opted for an ultra sound...I waited {silently} for his return.
"I've been right here in this moment before. I know how to do this" was what I was thinking...
Beads of sweat and no words later, he pointed to the screen and said without reservation, "there it is...right there...and I can see all four chambers".
"Yes" I reply. "But are those chambers moving?"
And they were. Thank God.
tiny miracles...one at a time.
7 comments:
Lisa, my breath caught in my chest as I read this. Sending thoughts of strength and love to you and "Ruby." (That's how I think of {her}.
Oh sweet girl...I so do pray everyday for peace & total faith for you on this new journey..and I can see in this post God is answering those prayers....Your faith was STRONG yesterday...and God sent His answer in return with Peace! I just know this sweet baby is going to be strong, healthy, and perfect...and....God WILL be glorified through it all! Your home with the pumpkins, fall scents & chai tea...sound like the perfect place to cuddle up and be today! Hope your whole weekend is filled with Fall goodness! Sweet blessings!
I know that was so difficult for you girl. So glad that little heartbeat was found.
Hugs to you sweet friend.
Thanking God for His {tiny} miracles.
HAPPY FALL!
oh Lisa...tears filled my eyes quickly as I read those first few lines...PRAISE GOD that everything is okay!!
Praying for the strength and peace that only our Father can bring.
Love to you!!
I wish I was there for you! Just know that I am hugging you from 300 miles away!
I've got nothing but praise to shout out right now!!
... God is good & He will continue to meet your every need ... and as you prepare for each and every day, know that He has such good things in mind for you ... and that sweet baby of yours! So, so, so much goodness!
Hey Sis, my heart stopped for a moment as I read your blog. You and the most recent addition to your family are in our prayers.
Post a Comment