simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{gage}2



Last night, I read "The Night Before Christmas" to Gage. When I came to the line "...and his belly shook like a bowl full of..." I intentionally left the last word blank so see what he would come up with on his own.


"...and his belly shook like a bowl full of...SOUP"!


It was so funny that we all started laughing hysterically and then Gage changed his answer to "CEREAL". He's a pretty smart cookie, that Gage- both soup and cereal are kept in bowls!!!


It's been so fun watching Gage lately. He's really starting to grab onto Christmas this year. What's more is he insists that the baby (as in the baby in my belly)...he insists that the baby's name is...Jesus!


Gage, you are SUCH a treasure to us!



Gage learned this song from the class I just finished teaching at church. Just in case you need a translation:


God made me.

God made me.

Thank you God for making me...

with my eyes and ears and nose and mouth...

Thank you God for making me

(yeah)

3 comments:

Kristie said...

sweet boy!! Merry Christmas Gage!!

Lindsay said...

yes ... thank you God for making Gage :)

What a sweet thing to have taped :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Smiling at your sweet little guy...who's soon NOT going to be the baby of the family :D Life is good...and those boys of yours...are simply precious! Sweet blessings!