simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Warning: Graphic Images Ahead!!!

Alright. Here it is. My friend, Maegan, who moved way too far away from me, had a child {almost} 2 years ago. Because she lives 100,000,000 miles away, I missed practically her entire pregnancy! Not cool. So I begged her to send me a bare belly pregnancy picture just so I could feel more of a part of her pregnancy. So Maeg, this here's for you ;)

First pic- cause it'll be the first thing most people see when they hit this blog. I have to be honest about this one though. I have this 'magic' mirror. The reflection takes off about 20 lbs. I love this mirror and so does everyone else who looks into it. I don't care that it lies. In fact, I like that it lies. So this here, this pic? It's not really the truth, if you wanna know the truth...ha!!!


This one is actually more like it. JD and I were having a nice conversation. Can you tell??? lol. Hey- but see that new ironing board cover in the background. Don't think I wasn't excited about that $7.99 gem!!!

OMGosh. I can't believe I'm going this. Maegan, THIS is how much I love you. Good grief.


It looks inhuman.
It feels inhuman.
It feels like my skin is going to rip in half.
---
BUT
---
He's moving.
and dancing.
and hiccuping.
and rolling.
and punching.
and stretching.
and growing.
and breathing.
and we can't possibly be any more excited! Ready-to-rip skin and all ;)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What a lovely baby bump!!!

Maeg said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing your baby belly with me. you are glowing...i remember the feeling of the last month to go- barely able to walk, skin stretched to the max, then stretched some more!!! Hang in there!!! HUGS

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Yay! We have one of those mirrors too, and I don't care if it lies or not, it's still my favorite.

You're so close to being done! Can't wait to "meet" your little guy.

Sweet Blessings said...

So stunning! That's all I can say...you are a stunning Mama giving her little guy a very good home to grow in until it's time to come out and meet His Dad & brothers :D Thanks so much for being so REAL and sharing aLL of you! Sweet blessings!