I have BIG plans for Easter.
We are hosting this year and it's the first time we've ever hosted anything important. And I have BIG plans. BIG ones. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. This is a BIG deal.
We bought prime rib and I've never, in my life, cooked a prime rib. I'm going to make Pioneer Woman's Rosemary potatoes, Jane's cabbage salad, and JD is making his famous homemade rolls. We are going to pull out our nice dishes (all purchased at yard sales, of course) and I'm going to do up the table all purrrrty.
But that's not the EXCITING part. That's not the important part or even the FUN part.
I have BIG plans.
BIG ones.
I read this blog that I love by Anne Voskomp. I love her. I want to be her. Her faith amazes me and I figure if I follow her long enough, some of her amazingness will rub off on me. She posted some great Easter ideas on her blog and I.am.so.excited.to.try.them!!!!
When everyone sits down for dinner, I have a little devotional to read...and I'll take pictures and post how it all turns out...but for right now, did I mention how EXCITED I am???
Easter changed everything people. Everything. Christ has risen!!!!
3 comments:
Oh how I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your special exciting Easter celebration! Enjoy EVERY second! Can't wait to see the pictures. I hope your blessing with OVERFLOW from this time with your family!
He is Risen! The chains are broken!!
Have the BEST celebration!!
Happy Easter!!
Love to you all!
I can't wait to see the pictures!
He is Risen.
We are free in Him.
Not much is better in the world than that!
Love you friend ... Happy Easter ... a day late! :)
Post a Comment