I decided to take Ryan for a lil birthday photo shoot around the neighborhood. I just can't help but think about him as a senior in high school in some of these pictures!
Ry - You still suck your thumb and I'm sure we'll have the orthodontist bill to prove it. Old tricks die hard. :)
You are a spitting image of your dad right down to the way you shove your little hands into your pockets.
Your favorite thing to do is ride your new cool bike that Papa Bob built just.for.you.
You love legos and I'm quite impressed with your creations! You prefer your mind's eye rather than the box. LOVE that!
Your spirit is gentle...you think with your head AND your heart, as Uncle A would say.
You requested pizza for your birthday dinner and a bowling party, both of which came out of nowhere!
Your questions amaze me but even more so, your understanding.
You love to chill with papa, read The Making of Titanic, and draw jets with missiles.
You insist that you'll be working in the army...flying a P51 Mustang.
You love the Lord.
You have a sense of justice right now - especially when picking up toys you didn't play with.
You still scout stuffed animals with skinny tails that you can rub against your nose.
You wear glasses and a size 6 slim jean. Every pair of jeans you own have holes in the knees, by the way!
Your spirit is quiet but by the same token, you are a force to be reckoned with.
5 comments:
Happy, Happy birthday to your 6 year old :D I SO LOVED your pictures..you totally captured the spirit of the day! Especially the one where JD is giving Gage a bowling lesson :D And, your Dad is holding Jax (who I think looks just like you :D) Most of all, the photo with Ryan and his gun :D So smiling at all the sweet blessings God is sending your way! Praying each day is filled with more & more....Sweet blessings!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!!
Love this post!!
You are blessed with some great men in your life!
It was a GREAT time! Happy Birthday Ryan ... you're loved!! and this next trip around the sun ... well, it's going to be a BRIGHT one! :)
I think your Dad is cool also. Oh, that's right, he is my brother.
Happy Birthday Ryan!
You truly are the coolest 6 year old I know!
Love you little buddy!
Post a Comment