simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Friday, July 9, 2010

{Crabby} in Newport

We probably aren't your {normal} vacationers. We're actually not really {normal} at all. I heard a quote once that goes "God didn't put us on this Earth to be normal". I can't remember the author but I'd have to agree with the sentiment. Normal is so totally overrated.



I think I'm just going to let these pictures tell the story of JD's crabbiness. :)






He's not flipping off the camera, I promise. I think he's trying to bowl!!! Hahahahha























What can I say? JD caught crabs in NewPort!

hahahahahahahahahahahahah~!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Love it! We will be there all to soon trying to get "crabby" as well :)

Sweet Blessings said...

I just LOVE your family..and this post so made me smile....as I see the many fun adventures God is taking you on....and the many memories you are making that will forever warm your hearts! Sweet blessings!