Lisa, whenever I read your blog I am reminded of what a wonderful woman you have grown to be, full of love and wisdom, with all of your values in the exact right place; and so, so talented at photography! You have the ability to transform such feeling into an image; it really is a rare gift. Love you, sweetie!
Lisa, I just happened upon these pictures that you were just telling me about Friday night. I LOVE them, and are glad my sink was useful. I am so happy that you enjoyed our home.
6 comments:
love this! such a cutie!!
how adorable. you always take such good pictures.
Lisa, whenever I read your blog I am reminded of what a wonderful woman you have grown to be, full of love and wisdom, with all of your values in the exact right place; and so, so talented at photography! You have the ability to transform such feeling into an image; it really is a rare gift. Love you, sweetie!
AMAZING photos...I LOVE how you captured bath time! And, your little guy totally adorable, and growing way to fast!!! Sweet blessings!
P.S. I think you should enter this photos somewhere in a contest :D
Wow that boy is cute!
Lisa, I just happened upon these pictures that you were just telling me about Friday night. I LOVE them, and are glad my sink was useful. I am so happy that you enjoyed our home.
Post a Comment