I had a
hot date tonight. :) Ryan had been looking forward to our 'date' allllll day long. Just ask his babysitter. I picked him up 'promly' and off.we.were. We headed to our first "Little Steps" night tonight and boy, was it ONE FANTASTIC DATE!!!!
We read a great story about three
little fish and a
BIG shark (Ryan hates sharks, or so says...every five seconds). Then we made these cool shark's teeth necklaces:

And examined some seashells:


Even did a bit of fish finger painting. GOTTA love fish finger painting!

We even bar graphed fish crackers! Seriously. How stinkin' COOL is that??? FISH crackers...fish story...this is AMAZING stuff.

And our favorite part? Yes, yes, I get kinda 'in' to this...our favorite part was making a tinfoil boat that could hold 20 marbles. It worked!!! (and after I grabbed the camera, all the marbles got dumped. But I swear they were in there...!!!)
Tonight I'm feeling very blessed that {our} town is so great to kids! This program- the thought that went into the activities- the tenderness of the teacher- the enthusiasm of parents and kiddos- the laughter- we are SO blessed to live here and be part of this. And I am so blessed to have such a FAN.TAB.U.LOUS kid!!! (Thanks for a great date, Ryan pie).
2 comments:
Perfect. What a GREAT way to spend the evening together!
Mason and I are having our {date} next week ... :)
My heart is so smiling for you...and for Ryan...what a great way to spend an evening in December...a memory to be forever captured! May the rest of your week be filled with magical moments too...Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment