My kitchen counter has become a 'CATCH-all':
- mail!!!!
- cookbooks
- pennies (WHERE do all these pennies COME from???)
- broken crayons
- scribbled on paper
- preschool art work that won't fit on the fridge door
- crumbs
- random computer cords
- reciepts
- mail
- mail
- catalogs
- bills
- did I say MAIL????
I've GOT to do something about this clutter. What I've come up with is a friendly lil contest. I'm going to take before pictures of my mess and post them to this blog a little bit later this week. My friend, Crystal is doing the same thing. Our goal is to post afters (which will include a newly organized filing system of some kind) by Saturday. If we both get it done, we buy each other coffee!!!
You in?
2 comments:
But what if I dont have stuff like that on my counter? Can I do something else? What would I do? Oh I know! You saw my house yesterday, tell me what needs fixing and I will try and do that..... ok go!
You make me laugh..because I think you are describing my entire kitchen table...good luck with the organizing...Praying you both get a wonderful coffee date! Sweet blessings!
P.S. I know where the pennies come from at my house...my husband's pockets :D Why he can't ever leave me quarters, dollars, fives, or twenties is beyond me :D ha, ha....
Post a Comment