Love the rosy cheeks! What a great day to get to play. I love these unexpected gifts. (Now let's hope we don't have so many snow days that we have to make them up!)
What great pictures capturing a great Dad! He was always a very popular, cool Dad at preschool last year too....maybe he was destined to be a teacher :D I bet Ryan totally had the time of his life...his smile pretty much says it all! Happy Snow Day to you...hope you get to do some fun, stay-inside things with your boys today! Sweet blessings!
F.U.N! Looks like they don't cancel school over here for anything...there is blizzard today and still they are at school...sigh...enjoy! I love that picture of Ryan, he looks so happy!
5 comments:
Love the rosy cheeks! What a great day to get to play. I love these unexpected gifts. (Now let's hope we don't have so many snow days that we have to make them up!)
What great pictures capturing a great Dad! He was always a very popular, cool Dad at preschool last year too....maybe he was destined to be a teacher :D I bet Ryan totally had the time of his life...his smile pretty much says it all! Happy Snow Day to you...hope you get to do some fun, stay-inside things with your boys today! Sweet blessings!
P.S. Or maybe you'll become the coolest Mom in the hood :D Driving the 4-wheeler yourself :D Sweet blessings!
F.U.N! Looks like they don't cancel school over here for anything...there is blizzard today and still they are at school...sigh...enjoy! I love that picture of Ryan, he looks so happy!
NOW THAT IS FUN!! :)
Happy SNOW!!
Post a Comment