I'm just wondering...Why did it frost just {one} more night after the day I planted my garden ????
I'm just wondering...Why did it take the state of Oregon just {four} short days to CASH.MY.CHECK ????
I'm just wondering...
...Why doesn't a fake tan (the bottle kind) ever look real ???
...When will it be warm enough to bust out some open toed shoes ???
...Am I going to make it to the end of the school year ???
...Will I ever get off the slimfast diet?????????????????????????
Today I'm doing a lot of wondering because quite frankly, I've entered a Twighligt Zone and I'm calling it "I'm just wondering".
3 comments:
I am wearing open toed shoes in western washington!!! Just bite the bullet and do it.
You know, I too was wondering about the short time it took the state AND the feds to cash my checks. No lag time at all! On the bright side...it looks like open toed shoe season is finally here! I even busted out the capris one day this week. Hang in there...June is coming!
I see a pedicure night in the near future. Hang in there girl, it is almost summer! I am so looking forward to a MK bottled tan and flip flops galore! AND our boys playing together in the cool grass while we sip iced tea and talk, talk, laugh, talk, sing, and just TAKE IT ALL IN!
P.S. I am just wondering......how blessed I am to have you as my dear friend. Smiles to you!
Post a Comment