
So I'm super excited because I bought my first pair of earrings from my friend,
Angela, who has just started a silver jewelry business called
Blueberry Silver. I'm totally loving my new earrings! (Thanks, Angela)
---
I guess part of my excitement is that my new earrings look a little something like one of my favorite bloggers,
Kelly. See, isn't she cute? (she's the one on the right...see the earrings????) Mine are way cuter though- hahahahaha!!!!


It's the little things, right? :)

So I've decided to enter a few pictures into the fair this year. I highly doubt they will win anything but at least I'll get an all-week pass for $11! Hahaha.
I can't believe you have to matt your pictures. I mean, I can believe it but I NEVER thought it would be so expensive! Even the cheesy ones are $8! Highway robbery! Anyway, this is a 'series' that I'm going to enter.
And this one of Ryan doesn't look as grainy in real life. I'm going to enter it in 'kids':


Not sure where to enter these sillouettes. There's no specific category for them. I could enter in 'sunset' but the sunset isn't the focus. I could enter in 'people' but you can't really see the defined features. Maybe I'll enter it in 'other' - lol.

Same with this one- a picture without a category! :)
In other news, I've been really devouring my bible study right now - just hanging on every word. I've got quite a story brewing inside of me right now but haven't found the words to tell the story yet. In time...
Have a blessed day, friends~
7 comments:
Oh I am SO glad you're entering your photos in the fair! They are spectacular. Your boys continue to make me smile--love the last post about Ryan and The Sandlot. Great earrings, too! Happy summer! :-)
Look at how cute you are!
Love your new earrings. Soooo adorable!
Your photos are spectacular. I can't decide which one is my favorite. They are all so visually captivating. :)
Do you know you are one of my very favorite people in this world?
Happy Friday!!!!!!
That's great you are entering your photos in the fair! Good luck...you take wonderful photos.
Your self portraits look good too!!! Love the new earings. Miss ya
You do LOOK very Cute in your new earrings!!! And, I'm soooo excited you are entering those amazing photos at the fair...I can't wait to go look at them there, all hung up & matted :D They are simply amazing...just like YOU! So, can't wait to read or hear the story GOD is brewing in you right now! Have a GREAT Saturday! Sweet blessings!
Love the earrings!
Love the photos!!
Beauty radiated ...
Lisa, I finally had a chance to catch up with your blog. I love all the things you have been doing with your family - even the time together counting on the potty! Keep creating memories and good luck with your pictures at the fair - I think they're all awesome!
Those pictures are awesome! I love the last one. I'm glad to be back in blogger world, you are cute as ever!
Post a Comment