simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Monday, October 26, 2009

{Pumpkin} Update

We went to the pumpkin patch a few days ago and here are the highlights. I just love this picture of the boys! Ryan is doing his best to wrangle Gage in- just cracks me up :)










My battery died right after this picture - when I posed for my first 'pregnant' photo. Go figures~! Ha. No worries though, I'll get 'er done. JD keeps telling me that I need to get a picture before I get huge. Nice, huh? lol.
Speaking of {pumpkins}...I have a doctor's appt on Monday to see if this little baby is a boy or a girl...I'll definitely post about it here right away!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You sure have some cute little pumpkins there! I love the first picture too~classic!

I am looking forward to your news on Monday.

If I did not tell you last night, you are absolutely beautiful!

Lindsay said...

I'm with Crystal ... You are beautiful!!

And those boys of yours are just too cute for words!

You're blessed ... and you know it!

Keep shining!

Sweet Blessings said...

Yeahhhh for pumpkin patch fun...Great photos of a fun-filled family outing! So praying for Monday...and you, my sweet girl, look very adorable with a baby on-board! Sweet blessings!