And as must as I'd love to be the one to tell go down on record saying my kids are super-ooper {happy} all the time, I'll have to pass.
---
Happiness is a state. It's a temporary state of mind; of circumstance, perhaps. It can be heard in giggles, felt in excited touch, tasted, and yes, photographed for the mind to {see} and {remember}. Happiness is good. It's really, really good. It feels good. It tastes good. It sounds good and looks good. Maybe that's why we're all so obsessed with it!
-
I hope with all my might, that I don't portray a false sense of {happiness}. I'd love to say that if you follow this one special formula, then your life will be peaches and cream. It won't. It's not.
-
Life is hard.
Living your life with purpose, is hard.
Loving hard, is hard.
Falling hard, is hard too.
Screwing up and admitting it, that's super hard.
Being a Christian is hard.
Being a mom is hard.
Spend your time {deeper}. Share your life with a button that never stops recording. Post it. Talk about it. Struggle with it. Be transparent and allow yourself to make mistakes. Learn. Talk. Learn. Share. Be {real}.
-
Practicing obedience - what does that LOOK like?
-
Resisting temptation - how does that read on facebook?
-
Struggling with a friendship - what is the back drop behind that photo?
-
Being gracious - how does that taste?
A blog; unplugged. What do you think of that title??? :)
5 comments:
one day at a time; one choice at a time; one mistake at a time...that's life...you live and learn and hope that you are able to do some good, share some love and become the person Christ called you to be. some days you've got it and some days you just don't. life is crazy like that!
A blog;unplugged??? Mmmm...very interesting title :D Does that mean you are unplugging your blog..I SO HOPE NOT!!! I just love that you are REAL, TRANSPARENT, LOVE YOU KIDS WITH ALL YOU ARE, and THAT I CAN CALL YOU MY FRIEND! Praying you have a wonderful Sunday! Talk to you soon...Sweet blessings!
I sure do love those boys!
UNPLUGGED like the singers? VH1 Unplugged??? Hopefully not unplugged as in no longer blogging.
Thank you for your post... it reminded me that we are "OK" even if we aren't happy all the time! I often find myself reading people's blogs and get wrapped up in facebook wondering if there was something wrong with me! Thanks for keeping it real and reminding me to do the same! I will definately miss you girl when I head home!
:) totally smiling at this ... pictures, words ... everything ... you {nailed} it!!
Post a Comment