simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Messin' Around with Picasa

Gage talking to grandma...
I wish I knew what I was doing when I take pictures. I had some fun dinking around with Picasa and Gage...




3 comments:

Amy said...

I love Picassa, that is what I use. Oh and did you know that you can post pics directly from Picassa to your blog. Yup, just hold the pics that you want to post down in the little tray, then click the orange icon with the "B" on it and it walks you right through. Its the best.
Happy Mothers Day sweet girl!!!

Stacy B said...

You might enjoy this tool:
https://www.photoshop.com/express/landing.html
I haven't used it too much but plan on trying once things "slow down." I may be waiting until July but if you figure it out let me know :o)

Stacy B said...

The end of that URL is
landing.html