simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

CONTEST!

Alright Aims....this one's for you (cause I was gonna do it late last night and then chickened out...and now I guess I'll do it) :)

I'm having a contest. The winner is going to get a $5 Starbucks gift card. All you have to do is come up with a creative title for this picture of Gage:



Jd will be the judge. I'll let him know what the titles are but not who came up with them. And I'll annouce a winner on Friday...so get crackin'! I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

"You talkin' to me??? Man, I will MESS.YOU.UP!!!"

morevores said...

"Nobody mess with the 'Angry Monkey!!!"

candy said...

"You think you're gonna wash me? Think again mama."

Halo G said...

it looks like he's chewing on a bar of soap (though i hope not), so i'm going with this caption:

mental note: do NOT use that word again!

Jessica said...

"You'll never guess what my first word was"

Kelly said...

"Meatloaf UH-gain? No, Mom! Pleeeeeeease noooo!"