simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meet Jed

Meet Jed. What? You don't see him in this picture here? Hmmm...that's funny because Ryan sure does. Jed went blackberry picking with us a few days ago. He likes berries, don't you know. Jed's his 'buddy'. He works with him. Jed is overall green with brown arms and legs, a big nose, and dark hair. Evidentally, he not only drives a tank but he also works at a tank store...and a few mornings ago, we almost had a tradegy at our house. I came this close to sitting on Jed at the breakfast table. Seriously. This almost freaks me out. I mean, I'm starting to look over my shoulder wondering if Jed follows us up to bed...what's even more weird is we don't even know a Jed. The only Jed I know is off the (JD) movie "Red Dawn" when some character (see how much attention I pay to these movies) says ... "Jed's dead. Jed's dead". So I'm a bit freaked. I mean, come on. Jed's dead, right? Ugh.

...more on Jed later. I'm sure.

2 comments:

morevores said...

When I was Ryan's age, I had an imaginary Ghost friend named "Gigory". No one...not even me can tell you where I came up with that name. Gigory really helped to nurture my imagination. My family still talks about him today like he was part of the family. I think is great that Ryan has found "Jed". I hope he doesn't stay creepy for you. :)

Maeg said...

This is too funny. I am still laughing. I would be totally freaked out. It's like that movie "Drop Dead Fred". YIKES