simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

PPP (preschool, pals, and popsicles)

Ryan and I both start school on Sept. 2nd this year. This year he's going to the four year old classes and his preschool invited us to have a popsicle and meet his new teacher, Miss Tess. She's great and I'm sure Ryan is going to have a fantastic year with her. Here he is havin' a popsicle with some of his pals...(never mind the fact that he barely talks to anyone)... When we first arrived, he headed straight for the 'motor vehicles' section. He was quite impressed with the variety of tractors. Miss Tess made a great first impression here! :)This is the classic "I'm excited but I don't really want to show it yet" look:Gage followed in true McElroy form...lovin' the trucks.
There's even a slide in the classroom! Can you believe that??? A slide!!!??? Fun stuff.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It looks like Ryan is going to have a fun year!