simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 08


doesn't this picture of gage look like olivia??? esp in the lips :)


"trick or treat to the rescue" - ryanie

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What cute, cute boys!! :)

Hope November brings happiness, joy and love!!

Doozyanner said...

Adorable boys in adorable costumes. :-)

Stacy B said...

These boys just steal my heart!

Sweet Blessings said...

I so LOVED your little cowboy...and your bee too! You truly have ADORABLE boys! And...I LOVED the outfit you had on too...very cute! It looks like God blessed your Halloween in many warm family fun-filled moments..yeahhh!!! May He continue to warm your hearts this week! Sweet blessings!

Crystal said...

Your little men are cute as can be! I love your photos and it looks like you all were having a very special Halloween together. :)