simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Time

This weekend was rare. I got to spend the whole time with all my boys- no shift work, no work, just family. It doesn't happen often, so when it does, I just soak it allll up.

Here's Ryan waving to the train at Multnomah:
We also went to OMSI and toured a submarine. Poor little Gage was too tiny to go :(





Here's Herman the Sturgeon-
The Coriolis Table-





Gage's favorite part-





3 comments:

Maeg said...

We love OMSI. It looks like you guys had a great weekend.

Sweet Blessings said...

Praising God that He blessed you and your boys with an amazing weekend together...may there be many more waiting to be enjoyed, filled with adventures & fun!! You have a beautiful family! Sweet blessings!

P.S. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog! I LOVED hearing from you!!!

P.S.S. I got a sweet blessing on Tuesday when Ryan got dropped off by his sitter...he told her he went in our room...so, I got to see him for a minute and get a quick squeeze...it totally made my day!!!

Lindsay said...

What fun!! Looks like a wonderful way to enjoy a weekend!
I love the train photo - so sweet!

May your Halloween weekend be full of GREAT things!! :)