simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas with JD
Ryan got this super cool lego set from my parents on Christmas Eve. And so while he and JD were putting it together, I was definitely up to something...
So was my brother, Jason.
And my dad.
Blizzard. Broken tools. Cold. Somehow though, it all worked out and bless my dad and brother's hearts for working so hard to pull this surprise off for JD!
My sil kept JD busy playing games and he never did catch on :) About midnight or so, I told him that he had to open his Christmas gift a little early...
Inside that little red box was a scavenger hunt of sorts...pictures of my dad...pictures of my brother...pictures of JD's truck being worked on...and in another small box were the instructions for installing a leveling kit and lift on one's Ford pickup. Lucky for JD, it was already done! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How Awesome is that! You must be the BEST wife ever to come up with such a great gift idea...and pull it all off to be a surprise....I hope you got an amazing gift in return :D Sweet blessings!
That is so cool!
I'd say you win the prize for coolest gift for your husband award!! :)
Post a Comment