simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with Ryan

Okay, so before you watch this just know that I've already had
every thought you're about to have about this particular subject matter.

I know that guns are not toys. Believe me, I know. And it took quite a deliberation for this to happen. I was assured that it would be a daddy/Ryan activity, that no animals would be killed OR aimed at, and that it would remain locked in JD's gun locker and only brought out when they two could 'shoot' together:






5 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVED THE VIDEO!! I HAD TO HAVE JASON COME AND WATCH TOO. :) SOOOO CUTE AND I LOVE THE COMMENT ABOUT NOT SHOOTING HIS EYE OUT!

Sweet Blessings said...

I am soooo laughing this very moment...especially when he says "I won't shoot my eye out"...somehow I had never (I know how can that be?) NEVER saw that movie until this year.....thanks so much for sharing that precious clip...my heart is so happy for sweet Ryan...and you just got to LOVE those safety glasses, just in case! No worries, I know JD will teach him about being safe....and somehow, I know Ryan is just destined to become a mighty hunter!!! Sweet blessings!

Sweet Blessings said...

Mr Tammy here... Miss tammy's Husband..She had to show me this video..I enjoyed it lots.

Such a touching Video.. I grew up with guns and was taught a very healthy respect for safety. I see your husband is instilling it. It is also great to see a dad spending time with his kids. Merry Xmas and thanks for sharing,

Pat

Lindsay said...

GREAT video ... and GREAT pictures too! :)

Have fun Ryan!! :)

Kelly said...

OMG Ryan... please don't shoot your eye out!!!