...is that the same
man who hunts big game
bakes...and...

...
dances!!!! I assured him that when I post this picture people will laugh with him, not AT him...right? HAhahahahaha....Hohohohohohoho.....HAhahahahahAHAHAHAHA

Here are some other stinkin' cute pics from our snowed-in day at home (JD has NINE days off and we're coming up with some pretty fun and creative ways to spend our time).


Gage's favorite thing these days are STARS. That's why we made a BAZILLION star sugar cookies. Here he is taking a 'stab' at frosting one:

I think Ryan has had 18 too many cookies...
I hope you're making the most of your snowed-in days too!
5 comments:
I have TRULY enjoyed my snowed in days ... being a little more "slow moving" is good for the soul ... and my boys too :)
Those treats look yummy!! and I really like that JD is a baker :)
Look at all those cookies! Joe likes to cook, too. This is the first year I actually baked for Christmas, it's usually Joe's job.
JD, you are awesome!
What a guy! How could anyone laugh at that....most wives dream of seeing such a sight in their kitchens :D
I soooo LOVED that you created a family fun-filled memory...baking Christmas cookies as a family...and letting the boys be a part....my heart is so warmed and smiling for you! May you continue to find creative ways to make the most of your time together...Sweet blessings!
Merry Merry Christmas!
Darrin and I were just saying we need to get together with you guys!!!
Those cookies taste as good as they look! You guys are great bakers! YUMMY!
Post a Comment