First stop? Train puzzle:

Next? Tweezin' plastic ocean creatures. Seriously, why didn't I think of that?


'counting mats'...



Red wagon? $24.99
Disgusting dirty green bucket? Probably free
Green Light Saber? $9
Red Cowboy boots? I dunno- gma and gpa got 'em
This picture? Priceless

I just love the imagination Ryan has. It's one of my
MOST favorite things about him.
5 comments:
You are so right....it is all PRICELESS...I can't help but smile at him pulling his wagon, pants tucked into boots...just wondering where his imagination (I SO LOVE that about your sweet boy too) is taking him! Life is Good! And, God has truly blessed you with one PRICELESS little man! May today be filled with even more Sweet Blessings!
Oh my gosh Lisa this post made me tear up a little. I LOVE IT!!! Those are the perfect moments aren't they? Watching their imagination form and work is one of the things I look forward to most as a mom. Ryan is such a creative kid, thanks for sharing that with us.
GREAT photo!! :)
He did so much better with the sorting/counting mat than Mason did ... :)
Maybe next time we'll be there on the same night.
Oh too cute. Love the red boots. Yesterday at lunch someone was talking about teaching little ones to sign--it made me think of Ryan on my trampoline signing, "More! More!" Still makes me smile. :-)
I just love boots on little kids. Precious. Your boys are growing up before our eyes.
Post a Comment