simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

What {Gage's} Up To:


Gage is active as ever these days. The plus side is we're having fewer and fewer meltdowns as his vocabulary grows. He starting to speak in full sentences and is particularly interested in animals and what they're eating. We went for a walk yesterday and I grabbed my camera before we left...these are a few shots from our outing:


You can just tell that talking has really made his day :) Frequently on his tongue these days?

" stop it, Ryan "
" chicken and fries please "
" mommy...mommy...look...train on the tracks "
" mommy...mommm...look...ambweeeeelance "

he's continually inquisitive...and very, very smart.








I think he looks just like my brother, Kasey, in this picture:



He is so stinkin' silly. It just cracks me up!






It's such a delight to hear him communicate (in a non high-pitched, screaming way) with us! This little guy just makes us laugh all day long!

5 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

These pictures just make me smile...I can't believe how much older he looks in them...see what being "binky free" does...it ages them :D Enjoy every minute of the nonstop talking....Sweet blessings!

Kristie said...

awesome!!

Lindsay said...

Gage = pure cuteness!!

He does look a lot older in these pics ... and cuter than ever at that!

morevores said...

As I was scrolling through I was totally thinking how much he looks like his uncle Kasey and then you said it. :) I think it's the big toothy grin. I love it!!! Gage is a doll.

Katie said...

Hi Lisa! I'm catching up on some blogs....your classroom looks great! And your boys are just adorable :) Glad Ryan is having so much fun in Kindergarten!