simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

What {I've} Been Up To:


If I had planned this a bit better, the kids would be up here at the top and not this post - so feel free to scroll down to Ryan and then work your way back up here to the boring part :)

I {finally} feel ready for school - for some reason, it's taken me longer than it usually does to feel like kids could walk right through my door and I'd be geared up for them. Here's a sneak peek at my classroom...not a whole lot changes from year to year...




Our school adopted these rules. I really like them...and can't wait for the activity we'll be doing with them on the first day!

Thank goodness these little organizers were on SALE at WalMart!
-----
...and in {other} news...
1. My appt went very well- good, strong heart beat. I'm officially 12 weeks now, so we're starting to go 'public'. We even told Ryan yesterday, who consequently, has told every person he's come into contact with since. He is very excited and has exclaimed on several occasions that he wants a brother...and then has recently changed to a sister (who he wants to name Olivia again). He asks me about every hour if the baby is still in my tummy and if he can spend the night at the hospital with us when it's time to go...
2. JD pulled his name out of the interview pool. He's said that he's not ready for a change and I feel peaceful knowing he's comfortable with his decision.
I suppose that's all I've got for an update as of late. I'm particularly enjoying some much needed {time} with my boys {all 3 of them}...a clean house...and the smell of toasted almond filling our home.
Don't you just love fall?

4 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

So Loved the "peek" into your classroom..your kids will be blessed in great ways by you this year! Thanking God that your appointment went well...and smiling at Ryan's happiness over the good news! I've been faithfully praying for JD's work decision, and so thankful God has guided him and given him peace! God is good...and I can't wait to see all the GREAT blessings He brings your way this year! Sweet blessings!

Kristie said...

Fall is my favorite!

Just put scallop potatoes and ham in the oven for dinner...can't fix that in the summer!:)

Have a GREAT school year!! Love your room...it looks great!

So glad things are going well with the growing little blessing inside you!!

Lindsay said...

Your year is going to be filled with goodness ... and those students of yours ... well, they are BLESSED beyond measure because of the fact what you say matches up with what you do ...

A true testimony of living truth!

Love you friend ~

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having the best day today! :)