And Ryan's BIGGEST happenings lately have been his days going to KINDERGARTEN! Here he is the morning of the first day all ready to rock and roll...
I know a million moms say it, but I just can't believe he's this grown up!


He loves his teacher and I have been very impressed with the whole school so far. I really never thought I'd feel this comfortable with him going to school...but it's a blessing to know he's in safe hands. He's made a LOT (you know, cause he's quite a talker) of friends so far and from what I can tell with what's coming home, he's 'getting it'.
I love this little guy SO much.
3 comments:
Oh thank YOU so much for posting about his first day...I've been praying & dying to know how it went! He looks soooo adorable and grown-up in the pictures...I think it's the hair...I've never seen him with his hair that long :D ( Anyway...totally smiling at this post! Sweet blessings!
very cool! So glad that he is off to a good start!
Maybe we'll see you around the soccer fields! Our John-John is number 2 as well ;)
Ryan ... you're going to have the best year! You're going to have great friends, you're going to learn so very much ... and you're going to share your love for life in the classroom, on the soccer field, and in your neighborhood!
Here's to the BEST year for you!!
Post a Comment