simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome {to the planet} Jaxson

Introducing the newest member of our family!!!!

Jaxson Thomas (Jax)
7 lbs 10 ozs ; 20 in long
born March 7th at 9:30pm




There are {few} words to describe how we feel right now; "Thank you, Jesus" is pretty much it.
Jaxson lived.
I lived.
I got the epidural.
I didn't feel hardly anything.
I spoke.
He's a great baby...sweeter than ever and loved by many!
Answered prayer. There really is nothing like it. (more details later....:)

8 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Congratulations!! And praise God for such a beautiful, healthy little boys! Enjoy :)

And woo hoo for epidurals!!! ;)

Jenn said...

Hooray!! Welcome to the world little Jaxson!

Marcee said...

Whoopee!!! He's beautiful!! Thank you Jesus!

Lindsay said...

Cheering! And PRAISING God for his goodness!

Welcome to the world sweet boy! We're so glad you're here!

Mrs. G said...

I am sooo thrilled for you and your (growing!) family! I bet the boys are thrilled with a new brother and I can't wait to see more pictures of Jax. (love the name btw!)

Sweet Blessings said...

So, So smiling for you! And, so praising God for His Awesomeness!!! I can hardly wait to see him in person....PLEASE call if you need ANYTHING at all...I'm not a Miss Susy...but, I definitely can bring by some Papa Murphy's :D Sweet blessings!

P.S. Jaxson you are blessed with the Best Mommy & Daddy & brothers ever :D

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to meet him!

Kristie said...

and the planet will be a better place because of him!!

Welcome, welcome sweet boy!!

We love you already!!:)