simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged- but not really

Well honestly, I wasn't tagged. But I've seen this thing on other blogs and it looked like some fun, so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! (that way, you don't have to be lame and tag yourself like I did) :)

Self Portrait: That's right, as is, no make up, still in a tank and pajama bottoms at 12:30! It's okay, you can say it "What a choad!" lol.

What are your kids doing right now?
Ryan is taking a 'break' and I know he looks naked from the waist down, but I promise, he's not!

And Gage is taking a nap:

Your kitchen sink:

Your favorite room:
Truthfully, my favorite room is our deck but I guess my favorite room IN the house is the downstairs bathroom.

Your favorite pair of shoes:
These black flip flops. I love the girly BLING!
Your refrigerator door:
What is inside your fridge?Your laundry room:
Please don't judge :) I know it needs work- lol.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are so funny. Dude, I love your laundry room, its so functional. I need to come hang out on your deck, when its not 1oo degrees out.

Crystal said...

I LOVE your downstairs bathroom! Your laundry room is not bad at all. Plus, does anyone really have a spectacular laundry room????