So I can't believe it (actually, I can)...she's getting MARRIED! Her fiance is great and I cannot wait for the pair to tie the knot. So in early August I, along with Charlene's two sisters, threw a ragin' bridal shower. You might recognize her cake from the movie Because I Said So:
simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Charlene
This is my super great friend, Charlene. We met on the first day of first grade...many moons ago. Isn't she cute?
Charlene is the kind of friend who you can call up and pick up where you left off. Know the kind? And pretty much every one of our phone conversations begins with "Oh my gosh, you will never believe this..." She's also one of the most kind and generous souls I have ever met. I only wish she lived closer! Some fun photos from the shower...


So I can't believe it (actually, I can)...she's getting MARRIED! Her fiance is great and I cannot wait for the pair to tie the knot. So in early August I, along with Charlene's two sisters, threw a ragin' bridal shower. You might recognize her cake from the movie Because I Said So:
We played a hysterical game that Charlene's sister, Jamie, came up with. Everyone got a paper bag to put over their head. The directions of the game were to remove one item off of your body that you do not need. Needless to say, the paper bag is the item you don't need so while some take the bag off and watch in hysterics, others are removing their undergarmets in hopes to will that ever-loving GIFT! So here are some great shots of people laughing at the taker-offers:
So I can't believe it (actually, I can)...she's getting MARRIED! Her fiance is great and I cannot wait for the pair to tie the knot. So in early August I, along with Charlene's two sisters, threw a ragin' bridal shower. You might recognize her cake from the movie Because I Said So:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Charlene looks soooo happy!!! This post makes my heart warm :)
Post a Comment