simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Back to Work
The 'all-I-really-want-to-be-is-a-mom' part of me is not meshing well with the 'all-I-really-want-to-do-is-be-a-teacher' part of me. Truth be told, I'm going to miss wakin' up and havin' 'boy coffee' with these little guys:
Gage seems just as shocked as I am that summer is over... wha???
... but when I think that there are little boys out there (and in my classroom) who have never had boy coffee...or little girls who don't get to wake up with their mom, I'm reminded why I go to work. I really do love my job and love making kids feel special, even though the 'all-I-want-to-be-is-a-mom' part of me seems to be winning at the moment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lees... i can't believe how grown up ryan looks! i admire the work you do with other kids and how you have the heart to understand that they do not have all that your kids have. that's what makes you mrs. mcelroy...
Post a Comment