Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry or post is up.
2. I walk and talk in my sleep. One time, I walked down the street and into someone else's house (no, their front door was not locked). I fell alseep on their couch and woke up screaming. I saw a hall light turn on and ran out the door. This all happened when I was in middle school though. It's getting much better now :) Recently I've been known to spot an alien spaceship or two...
3. I secretly prefer to squish aphids as opposed to spraying them ;)
4. One of my greatest fears is of public restrooms. I'm paranoid of strange men and insist that JD stand right outside the door and listen for my screams (too many prison stories, I guess).
5. I am a sucker for any kind of product that will make me feel more girlie or simplify my life in any way.
6. Whenever I eat catsup or BBQ sauce, I sweat. Weird, I know.
Alright, so now it's your turn: Amy, Crystal, Halo, Maegan, Jess, and Kelly!
1 comment:
hey! i walk and talk in my sleep, too. in fact, i left our apartment when we lived in oakland, ca. put on my robe, grabbed my keys, unlocked the door, and walked down 3 flights of stairs. apparently, i was going to my friend's apartment. jeff followed me and finally said, "let's go back to bed." at which point i turned around and went back up to our apartment and went to bed. i found my keys by the bed in the morning and couldn't figure out how they got there. that's when jeff told me about my evening stroll. i was in my 20's at that point.
i also rearrange stuff in my sleep. usually things by the side of the bed, but sometimes things in other parts of the house, too.
so you aren't alone. mine is usually stress-related. have you ever figured out what triggers your nocturnal activities?
Post a Comment