You wouldn't know it talking to my boy, but he's kinda shy. Actually, he a big 'ol jabberwakie when it's just him and a few others. But get him up in front of people and he kinda freezes.

He's not quite sure what to think of it all. At this point, he was still scanning the audience to find 'home'.

You should have seen him when he saw us- it was so darn cute. He got this big ol grin and instantly it was 'all good'. Course, I didn't capture that moment because I was wavin' like a crazy woman :)

I tried to squeeze this video in between two onlookers so it's not the greatest. I think it's funny how Ryan realizes he's standing in front of a bunch of people and then stops. And...it appears as though our bedtime needs to change as well ;)
4 comments:
He is so sweet!
I love that you got some video ... I wish I would have :)
That was the sweetest video...How in the world did you manage to capture it...it was soooo full inside the sanctuary??? I'm glad I got to sit right in front of your Bethlehem boy and watch him...he's just so very adorable!!! Hope you are enjoying a great weekend! Maybe somebody is getting to shoot their red rider : D Sweet blessings!
Oh how cute. :-) Love the yawn at the end! (Lisa, colors and fonts are in the upper left hand corner when you are writing a new post. The fonts have a drop down menu and the colors have a T by a multicolored block. Hope this makes sense!) :-) Oh, and that's a Sarah M song, but done by Fisher.
Post a Comment