How very adorable...there is nothing like the sound of those first words...and he is soooo darn cute! I can't wait until he can come to me at preschool! It makes me smile that one looks like you and one looks like JD.....Hope your weekend is a great one! Sweet blessings!
Holy Cow!!!! That's alot of words. I'm so proud of your Gagie Bear. Paul has lots of words now but hasn't quite caught up to Gage, I get so excited every time I hear a new one. The greatest MOM moments, right?!!!
6 comments:
Soooo precious!!
How very adorable...there is nothing like the sound of those first words...and he is soooo darn cute! I can't wait until he can come to me at preschool! It makes me smile that one looks like you and one looks like JD.....Hope your weekend is a great one! Sweet blessings!
P.S. And...YOUR HOME LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
what a cutie!!!
Holy Cow!!!! That's alot of words. I'm so proud of your Gagie Bear. Paul has lots of words now but hasn't quite caught up to Gage, I get so excited every time I hear a new one. The greatest MOM moments, right?!!!
Oh my goodness - this is AWESOME!! I need to remember to do that when Mack starts saying more than {no,no, uh-oh, ma, dad} :)
He is precious!
He is precious. Thanks for sharing and making us all smile.
Post a Comment