simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year

A new year...a new blog 'look'...and new blog title :) (thanks for the great ideas Crystal!)

Several of my blogger buddies have posted about a word that describes them in the impending year. At first I thought, "great idea..." because I've not been much for New Year resolutions. But as I was watching Ryan play one day, I was struck {again} by what I was learning.

I'll give you a hint: it starts with an [L].

Lego.

There you have it, my 2009 word.

Lego of regrets.
Lego of excuses.
Lego of strongholds.

Lego of {me} and let God.


Happy brand spankin' NEW year friends!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Lego my eggo! Just kidding. :) I think it is great!

Sweet Blessings said...

Right back at you sweet girl...I LOVE your new word...how very creative and ORIGINAL!!! Most of all I LOVE the precious pictures you captured of your Lego boy :D My heart is smiling! Have a wonderful first day back to school...and a perfectly great 2009.....Praying God fills it with many Ta-Da moments! Sweet blessings!

P.S. Your new blog look is great too!

Lindsay said...

Love this!! :)

Thanks for your encouragement.
Thanks for your friendship through this world of blogging.
Thanks for your wisdom.

Excited to see what God is going to do in and through you!!

LOVE the new blog title too ... you want a banner?? I'd make you one if you want me to.
email me
libraryboss@gmail.com

GOOD luck tomorrow ... :)

Amy said...

Darn it! Everytime I want to leave a clever comment, Crystal beats me to the punch!!
Glad you are jumping on the word wagon. Here's to an awesome new year, hope to see you more than I did in 08.

Maeg said...

I look forward to reading your blog this year...it has a way of picking me up when I am down- Have a great year Lisa!

Maeg said...

I look forward to reading your blog this year...it has a way of picking me up when I am down- Have a great year Lisa!